Possibly the hardest gifts to buy are stocking stuffers. Sticking to a budget but also buying something that the recipient would appreciate can be a harder task than anticipated.
Today I’ve rounded up a few goodies under the $50 mark. Most of these are easily shop-able through the direct link (not affiliate links btw) and all you have to do is sit back, wait for the packages to arrive!
P.S- All the gifts listed today are things I’ve tried and love my self.
1. Origins Peace Treat 15ml S$30 – A wonderfully uplifting minty balm that’s to be applied to the temples whenever you feel stressed. It’s the most wonderful thing to carry around in your handbag. Perfect for a little pick me up whenever the day gets rough.
2. Aromatherapy Associates Instant Wellbeing Duo S$47 – Aromatherapy Associates is one of my favourite brands! They do the most luscious essential oil blends for body and skincare. One of the cutest stocking stuffers I found today is a duo of their award winning Revive Morning and Deep Relax oil blends in roller ball form. I always have one at hand whenever I travel to put me to sleep on a red eye flight or to wake me up when I land. Excellent gift to anyone who travels loads or just a bed side treat to wind down or a handbag essential to uplift.
3. Becca Opal Glow on the go S$34 – A travel sized duo of the amazing Becca Opal highlighters. A must have stocking stuffer for any beauty junkie. (I noticed the Moonstone duo was out of stock online. However a trip to the Takashimaya Sephora will ensure you have access to both! Moonstone is my favourite!)
4. Aromatherapy Associates Perfect Partners duo 7.5ml x 2 S$49 – A larger bath sized version of Revive Morning & Deep Relax. If you have a friend who loves taking long baths. This makes a luxurious treat to gift. Last year I picked up the Bath Collection set and found it to be absolutely amazing. This duo is a smaller, more affordable delight that’s bound to please.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Party Eyes $27 – My favourite holiday stocking stuffer packaging by far! This little ornament is a light metal ball that comes open to reveal a mini mascara and mini liner. A handy duo in exquisite packaging. Love love love! Available at Beautylish.
6. Bobbi Brown Glow to Go Blush & Highlighter duo S$55 – So this is where I cheated a little and added this cute gift set even though it was $5 over! Haha. But seriously, this year Bobbi has nailed it with some amazing gift options and this little compact is bound to make some lucky girl very very happy! For swatches and more holiday gifts from Bobbi, head to this post!
7. Origins Go Ginger Set S$28 – If you are stuck for holiday gift ideas, head on down to the Origins flagship boutique at Ion. It’s stocked to the brim with stunning gift sets for every budget. One of the BEST VALUE kits I found was this festive (ginger scented) body care trio. Contains a Ginger Burst Savoury Body Wash (50ml), Ginger Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub (50ml) and Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream (50ml). All good sized products which will last a while!
8. Pixi Beauty Rose Oil Blend S$39. It’s not everyday you find good skincare at a great price. And under the $50 mark very rarely so! I saw Pixi Beauty just landed in Sephora online and had to include this incredible rose oil. The blend is all natural (no artificial fillers) and smells amazing. Perfect gift for a friend who enjoys face oils or someone with mature or dry skin.
9. Aromatherapy Associates My Treat S$26 – So I couldn’t resist adding one more since it was soo beautifully packaged and priced so well! You can actually buy several and throw one in every gift bag without breaking the bank.
10. Pixi Glow Tonic mini S$28 – A cult favourite and a worthy stocking stuffer! This Pixi Glow tonic would make a great gift for girls as well as guy friends/brothers etc. This gentle daily peel takes off any dead skin revealing a brighter, younger complexion. A daily essential that’ll eventually be repurchased 😉
11. Pixi Best of Bright Set £20 – A great way to try out a few Pixi beauty products one go. This little set contains a trio of Glow Tonic, Glow Mud Cleanser & Glow Mud Mask. Sephora Singapore unfortunately doesn’t carry this cute holiday set. However all my readers from the U.K & U.S can easily pick one up directly from Pixi Beauty Online.
12. This Works Dream Team S$25 – Another wonderful find from last year, back again in festive holiday packaging is this duo of a wonderfully relaxing sleep spray and roll on balm. The spray doesn’t really contain much product, but a nice way to try out the product. I ended up buying the jumbo sized version from Net-a Porter subsequently and recommend this to EVERYONE who have trouble sleeping.
(btw, this years LE packaging is already sold out on Sephora SG, though you can still grab last years version. No one needs to know 😉 )
13. Chanel Mirror S$50 something – Everyone needs a mirror in their handbag, so why not make it extra special! Get yours at any Chanel counter. I’ve had mine for years! And spotted them again at Chanel Boutique in Ion recently.
14. Best of Becca Blushed Radiance $32.50 – Possibly one of the best value sets you can ever find. There’s a mini blush, an Opal highlighter as well as mini backlight primer and Shimmering Skin Perfector Wand in Moonstone. Available through Beautylish.
15. Caudalie Hand Cream Trio S$28 – Everyone needs a good hand cream in their life. And one of my favourites are the ones by Caudalie. It’s lightweight, absorbs fast leaving the hands hydrated and nourished without that greasy feel. Every Christmas Caudalie releases a trio with special packaging. You can either gift it as a whole set, or break it up for three separate stocking stuffers! Either way, it makes a wonderful gift that’s gonna be useful!
So that’s it for my guide to gifts under $50. I hope you found a few good options for this year! Coming up next is, Stocking Stuffers over $50, hitting the slightly luxe mark and a guide to Luxury Gifts of Makeup & Lifestyle! Stay tuned 🙂